Suppose you’re looking for a way to boost productivity and improve employee morale at your company. In that case, you may be interested in learning about the team training offerings from Jeff at Breakthrough CTC. Team training offers many valuable benefits for organizations looking to streamline processes, boost profits, and foster culture. Reach out to Jeff today if you’re interested in learning more about setting up a team training session for you and your colleagues.
Benefits of Team Training
Below are a few of the many benefits that your organization can leverage by investing in team training.
- Bring out the Best – GiANT’s 5 Voices system will help teams bring out the very best in each person. When we understand the perspectives of our teammates and appreciate the unique contribution they bring to the table, the team begins to function at a much higher level.
- Hit Company-Wide Goals – As individuals, we often struggle to think about the big picture regarding company-wide goals. Our personal goals may not align with the overall goals of the company. Team training can help individuals see the benefits of working towards common goals instead of focusing on a ‘me’ mentality.
- Improve Processes – Teams often use processes that may be outdated or inefficient. Team training can allow people to discuss what is and is not working well. Then they develop new methods that can benefit the company. It’s critical to reiterate the importance of a strong team dynamic across an organization to help boost productivity.
- Accountability – There should be clear-cut action items after each team training session. Everyone needs to understand what they need to do, how to do it, and by what date. Team members need to understand the strategy and the accountability that will be attached to agreed-upon decisions.
- Boost Efficiencies – When a team utilizes the 60 visual tools from GiANT, the tools become shorthand for understanding each other on a whole new level. Up to 50% of human communication can be miscommunication, which creates a lot of wasted time and energy in the workplace. Speaking one language that everyone understands is a crucial way to decrease waste and increase performance.
Ready for a Breakthrough with Team Training?
If you’re interested in learning more about how to boost productivity through team training, feel free to reach out to Jeff at Breakthrough CTC today. Jeff can help you and your team to identify the most efficient way to use team training as a tool to pay huge dividends within your company. Give Jeff a call today at (651) 324-8592 or use his online calendar to book a complimentary consultation.