Leadership at any level faces constant challenges; doing it in isolation makes those challenges feel insurmountable. Having a network of other leaders can help you solve problems, implement best practices, grow your leadership skills, and improve your team’s performance. These are a few of the reasons why Jeff Dorman of Breakthrough facilitates mastermind groups.
Key benefits of joining a mastermind group
Below are a few reasons clients continue to rave about the benefits of joining a mastermind group:
- Comradery – Mastermind groups are a great way to build relationships with other leaders. This can open up opportunities and provide a group of peers to lean on when you’re facing tough times. All leaders face challenging periods, and it’s essential to have a robust support system in place to help us during these times.
- Encouragement and Accountability – We call it “support and challenge,” and we learn how to provide it for ourselves, each other, and those we lead. It’s much more difficult to brush off the goals you set when you have a group of peers who are regularly checking on your progress. Positive peer pressure can be a good thing as we stir one another up to good works.
- Access to GiANT and Positive Intelligence Tools – Thanks to Jeff Dorman’s relationship with GiANT and Positive Intelligence, you and your mastermind members will have access to a vast treasure trove of resources covering all sorts of topics. This access to information is invaluable for anyone looking to become a leader worth following.
What kinds of organizations might benefit from mastermind groups?
- Fortune 500 companies often have people from different divisions in different locations that need to work together. Building these people into a high-functioning team takes intentional development that mastermind groups provide.
- Some national non-profit organizations are comprised of independent local affiliates that act to advance the overall mission. Mastermind groups can create meaningful connections among scattered leaders that will significantly strengthen the whole by improving the parts.
- Religious denominations often have pastors scattered across the country who will gain renewed confidence, creativity, resiliency, and effectiveness through the support, encouragement, accountability, and development-producing relationships of mastermind groups.
Interested in Joining a Mastermind Group?
Jeff would be happy to discuss and understand your organization’s needs and design a unique mastermind group that will benefit you. If you’re interested in learning more, don’t hesitate to reach out to Jeff by phone at (651) 324-8592, visit our Mastermind Group page, or book a consultation on Jeff’s calendar.